U.S. Facility Solutions is a nationwide facility maintenance company. We are looking for a Fleet Administrator to ensure our fleet vehicles are maintained to our policies and procedures are followed accordingly. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced work environment, then this company is for you! We are looking for a problem solver!
* Developing and administering policies regarding fuel usage, maintenance schedules, and insurance requirements
* Coordinating with other departments, such as human resources and accounting, to ensure that employees are properly registered in their respective fleets
* Maintaining records of all fleet activity, such as repairs made to vehicles or fuel purchases made by specific employees
* Communicating specific driver rules and obligations
* Scheduling repairs or preventative maintenance on Fleet vehicles
Requirements: 1-3 years of related experience OR Specialized training and/or certification
Interviews will be held in person at our Sunrise, FL location.
*This is an office position, not remote. Health insurance, vacation, and PTO available.
I’m super excited to start my new HVAC job, thanks to Labor Doctor. The overall experience was incredible! Would highly recommend anyone looking for a labor job to browse through the numerous openings at Labor Doctor and find exactly what they deserve.
The registration system feels like a breeze. We have never had a bad experience hiring top-notch talent ever since we started using the Labor Doctor Portal.